Approximate time to complete: 25 minutes (not including short course assessment)
Intended audience: Territory Sales Rep, Sales Management
Sales Process Skill Set: Plan
Principles of Territory Planning is a course intended to provide an overview to territory-focused sales reps of a territory planning process that starts with identifying accounts based on ideal qualification criteria and ends with the development of plans specific to three account segments within their defined territory.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of effective territory planning
- Identify the steps in an effective territory planning process
- Explain the activities that are involved in each step of the territory planning process
- Describe territory segmentation categories and views
Recommended prerequisite courses:
- Segmenting Accounts in a Territory
- Creating Territory Coverage Plans
- Principles of Sales Execution
There are no reviews yet.